What we are building
Open Cosmos Ltd. is revolutionising the way space technology is used. Open Cosmos provides simple and affordable access to space using nanosatellite technology.
Driven by the vision of making space accessible to anyone and advancing science and technology, we are developing a nanosatellite platform and a series of services that allow us to offer a ride to orbit to payloads of any kind at a record low price and short time to orbit.
We are a young, dynamic and very ambitious team with experience in the aerospace, electronics and software industries. Having gone from design to delivery of our first nanosatellite in less than six months, Open Cosmos’ first satellite was deployed into orbit at the end of April 2017. The company is currently developing the next generation of satellites and end-to-end services for private and institutional customers that will be launched in 2018.
Open Cosmos is based in the Harwell-Oxford Campus, Oxfordshire, UK.
The following job opening is available:
Description of the position
The successful product manager candidate will be joining Open Cosmos’ team in Harwell-Oxford (UK) and will responsible for either the hardware (qbkit) or the SaaS product (qbapp) of the company.
Tasks and responsibilities
- agile product management (good track record > theoretic education and certificates)
- fostering effective customer <> dev team information exchange
- maintain and deliver towards product development roadmaps
- release and feature rollout optimisation with commercial team
Skills and competences
- quick learner
- lean / bootstrap mentality
- coding / hands-on product development experience
- Knowledge of languages other than English
- Existing network and relationships in the space industry, startup community and government
- International experience
- Aerospace industry experience
Open Cosmos in the media
Video – Open Cosmos products & services
“New Satcoms get ticket to space through ESA’s Pioneer programme” European Space Agen
How to apply
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Apply in our careers page or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Links to your LinkedIn profile
– max. half a page covering letter