What we are building
Open Cosmos is revolutionising the way space technology is used.
Driven by the vision of making space accessible to anyone, we provide simple and affordable space missions using nanosatellite technology. We went from design to delivery of our first nanosatellite qb01 in only four months, followed by its launch and deployment in LEO early April 2017.
The company is currently developing the next generation of satellites and end-to-end services for private and institutional customers to be launched in 2018. Based in the Harwell-Oxford Campus in the UK, we are a young and ambitious team with experience in the aerospace, electronics and software industries. To support our growth and make our vision a reality we are looking for the brightest minds and the best talents in every domain.
The following job opportunity is available:
Description of the position
We are seeking a DevOps engineer to implement DevOps practices for software development, and to assist with design and deployment of new IT infrastructure.
- Experience deploying and managing Kubernetes, Docker.
- Familiarity with DigitalOcean, AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Experience deploying and managing Apache data tools e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Kafka
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Gitlab or Gogs, common CI/CD tools.
- Understanding of common automation tools e.g. Terraform, Ansible.
- Strong proficiency with Linux.
Open Cosmos in the media
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
- Links to your LinkedIn profile
- max. half a page covering letter