Customer Success Engineer (201705_CustomerSuccess_eng)
What we are building
Open Cosmos Ltd. is revolutionising the way space technology is used. Open Cosmos provides simple and affordable access to space using nanosatellite technology.
Driven by the vision of making space accessible to anyone and advancing science and technology, we are developing a nanosatellite platform and a series of services that allow us to offer a ride to orbit to payloads of any kind at a record low price and short time to orbit.
We are a young and very ambitious team with experience in the aerospace, electronics and software industries. Having gone from design to delivery of our first nanosatellites in only four months, Open Cosmos’ first satellite was launched to the ISS in the first Orbital ATK’s Cygnus capsule of 2017, and is now operating in low earth orbit.
Open Cosmos is based in the Harwell-Oxford Campus, Oxfordshire, UK.
Description of the position
The successful candidate will be joining Open Cosmos’ core team in Harwell-Oxford (UK) and will be in an important team member who will work with our existing customers, training them in building great satellite missions.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Sales (create, manage and close business opportunities)
- Account Management
- Product Management feedback-loop
- Training of customers in using Open Cosmos products and services successfully
- Training of staff
- Sales pipeline management (including cadence with rest of the sales team)
Skills and competences
- Quick learner
- Passion to for happy customers
- Technical experience in the satellite, mobile or computer industry
- Interest to work in the space industry in a startup environment
- Experience in providing training, e.g. Customer Success, Professional Services, Consulting or Sales
- Knowledge of languages other than English
- International experience
Existing network and relationships in the space industry, startup community and government
Hobby electronics wizard, drone operator, IoT gimmick builder or STEM educator
Passion for automation
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
– Links to your LinkedIn and GitHub profiles (if applicable)
– max. half a page covering letter