Finance Manager (201707_FinanceManager_eng)
What we are building
Open Cosmos Ltd. is revolutionising the way space technology is used. Open Cosmos provides simple and affordable access to space using nanosatellite technology.
Driven by the vision of making space accessible to anyone and advancing science and technology, we are developing a nanosatellite platform and a series of services that allow us to offer a ride to orbit to payloads of any kind at a record low price and short time to orbit.
We are a young and very ambitious team with experience in the aerospace, electronics and software industries. Having gone from design to delivery of our first nanosatellites in only four months, Open Cosmos’ first satellite was launched to the ISS in the first Orbital ATK’s Cygnus capsule of 2017, and is now operating in low earth orbit.
Open Cosmos is based in the Harwell-Oxford Campus, Oxfordshire, UK.
Description of the position
The successful candidate will be joining Open Cosmos’ team in Harwell-Oxford (UK) and will responsible for either the hardware (qbkit) or the SaaS product (qbapp) of the company.
Tasks and responsibilities
- agile product management (good track record > theoretic education and certificates)
- fostering effective customer <> dev team information exchange
- maintain and deliver towards product development roadmaps
- release and feature rollout optimisation with commercial team
Skills and competences
- quick learner
- lean / bootstrap mentality
- coding / hands-on product development experience
Knowledge of languages other than English
Existing network and relationships in the space industry, startup community and government
Aerospace industry experience
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
– Links to your LinkedIn and GitHub profiles (if applicable)
– max. half a page covering letter